Apr 7, 2011

Hard to Focus on Work

I am finding it hard to concentrate on work these days due the fact that I have so many interesting things planed over the next few months. First My brother and I will be heading to GSMNP in May for a three day, thirty mile trek. After that I will be taking a hiatus from the outdoors for a while as the Phish Summer tour swings down through the southeast. I will be catching my 49th, 50th, and 51st shows when they come through Atlanta and Charlotte. Then I will be heading to Watkins Glen Fourth of July weekend for my fourth Phish Festival....

But I think I cannot wait that long, so  next weekend calls for an overnight excursion in my favorite wilderness area in SC...

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your adventures my Son! Live life to the fullest

    ReplyDelete