Sep 29, 2011

One last trip...

Well, that is one last trip before I take a break to plan for the "big trip" to the Linville Gorge at the end of October! Saturday morning I am heading just north of the South Carolina Boarder to Gorges State Park in Sapphire, NC. I will be entering the park on Frozen Creek Road and hiking the Cane Break trail for 5 or so miles to the eastern side of lake Jocassee.

The forecast ( http://tinyurl.com/6f278gh) is looking great for views of the sunset over the lake. Also, the temps should be down in the 30's Saturday night, which will finally give me a chance to check out my cold weather hammock setup. I have been waiting for this since I acquired this setup over six months ago!!!

If you are interested in seeing where I'm heading, a map of the park can be found here:

I will be home Sometime Sunday. I will have photos and videos up as soon as possible! STAY TUNED...

Happy Trails

~ Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment